Grinagog Terms and Conditions
1. All Tickets are sold subject to these terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and raise any queries with the Grinagog team prior to purchase. Purchase of any ticket constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions on your behalf and on behalf of any person for whom you are purchasing tickets.
2. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice and at our sole discretion. We will notify you of amendments to these terms and conditions by posting them to our website.
3. There are a limited number of tickets and therefore purchase of tickets is strictly subject to availability.
4. Only customers holding a valid ticket will be admitted to Grinagog. Tickets for Grinagog must be exchanged for a festival wristband. There will be no admittance to the venues without a wristband. Tickets are to be exchanged for a wristband at wristband exchange (opening time and location TBC) on Friday 7th April and Saturday 8th April 2017 only.
5. The ticket holder must be present at the wristband exchange point. Under no circumstances can you collect wristbands on behalf of other ticket holders, as the wristband must be fitted by Grinagog staff only.
6. Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the entire event is cancelled. If a refund is given, this will be for the face value of the ticket only. No refunds on fees and charges will be given.
7. No duplicate tickets will be issued for lost tickets.
8. Please arrive at the wristband exchange allowing plenty of time to collect a wristband before performances begin.
9. Wristbands allow entry to each of the participating venues, where individual venue capacities permit. If the venue is already full you will not be allowed to enter. Please note that some acts will be very popular, so we would advise you arrive at venues in good time to avoid disappointment.
10. The advertised line-up and timings may be subject to change with no prior notice given.
11. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests, all venues reserve the right to refuse admission.
12. There will be no admission to the event before the designated opening times on any day of the event. Individual venue opening times and admission times are at the discretion of the venue managers. Where possible this information will be provided in the program
13. Admission is at the ticket holder's risk. Grinagog and the individual venues shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within their premises.
14. Grinagog is about good music, performance and entertainment and the freedom for all to enjoy it. Anti-social behaviour and illegal activities, including if you use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if you fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; if you refuse to comply with the teams security searches; you will be ejected from the festival without refund and your wristband removed.
15. The use, supply or possession of illegal substances will not be tolerated and you will be ejected from the festival without refund and your wristband removed..
16. Searching may be a condition of entry to Grinagog at the discretion of the operator of each venue. Grinagog (or the operator of each venue) reserves the right to conduct security searches and confiscate any item which in the opinion of Grinagog (or relevant venue operator) may cause danger or disruption, be a health and safety risk, not be suitable to be taken into the event or is one of the items not permitted in the venue as detailed in these Terms and Conditions.
17. Anyone found in possession of illegal substances or contraband goods will be refused admission to or ejected from the festival and your wristband removed. You may also be liable for prosecution. Any items found that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated, regardless of whether or not the item itself is illegal.
18. You shall not bring all or any of the following into any of the venues fireworks, laser pens, laser equipment, animals (except assistance dogs), items with an open flame and illegal substances.
19. You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by Grinagog and/or all Venue stewards and staff at the Event.
20. All guests are asked to observe and comply with safety advice, site signage and ‘No Smoking’ areas. Normal statutory rules and regulations apply and should be observed and failure to do so may result in ejection from Grinagog.
21. By attending Grinagog, you give your express consent to your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, the copyright to which shall be owned by Grinagog or its contractors without payment or compensation. If you attend Grinagog with your child aged under 18 years you give your express consent on their behalf. This includes filming by the police or security staff that may be carried out for the security of customers.
22. Due to legal artist performance rights and royalty obligations, you cannot bring any video or audio recording equipment or any camera which is over 35mm or with a detachable lens onto the venue site. You will not be allowed to enter the site if you bring equipment that, at the discretion of our security, infringes on these rules.
23. You shall not bring into the venue or display or distribute (whether for free or not) at the event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
24. Tickets are for over 18’s only unless the specific Family Day or Young Adult Day tickets are purchased. We operate a challenge 25 policy and refunds will not be given if you are unable to provide valid ID on request.
25. We only accept valid (in date) photographic ID this can be either a valid passport, provisional or full UK driving licence. In addition we also accept PASS Cards and UK Military IDs.
26. Warning - Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. Please be aware that strobe lighting may be used during certain events.
27. Family Day ticket: (Sat 8th April 2017 from 12pm to 6pm). We operate a challenge 25 policy and refunds will not be given if you are unable to provide valid ID as above on request. Adults are not admitted on a family day ticket unless accompanied by a child. Each group member must have a ticket. Please note that adults without an accompanying child require a full weekend ticket.
28. It is your responsibility to check the suitability of the event for any children in your party regardless of official age restrictions, this includes considering the type of audience the event is likely to attract and whether such an audience is a suitable environment for children in your party. Refunds will not be issued if any aspect of the event, including the behaviour of other audience members, causes offence to you or any children on whose behalf you have purchased tickets.
29. Adult Weekend Wristbands will give access to Family day content if accompanied by a minor as above.
30. Young Adult Day Ticket: (Sat 8th April 2017 from 12pm-11pm), no under 14s allowed. Access to Main Festival Venue from Noon to 11pm to include Rat Boy Headliner performance and pool party (limited to 250 capacity, over 18s only if accompanied by a 14-17yr old). Under 16's must be accompanied by a responsible adult or they will not be permitted access. Adult's attending on a young adults ticket can only do so when accompanying a young adult aged under 18.
31. Young Adult Day Ticket: (Sat 8th April 2017 from 12pm-11pm), no under 14s allowed. Access to Main Festival Venue from Noon to 11pm to include Rat Boy Headliner performance and pool party (limited to 250 capacity). Under 16's must be accompanied by a responsible adult (aged 21+) or they will not be permitted access. Adults aged 21+ attending on a young adults ticket can only do so when accompanying a young adult aged under 18.
32. Coach Tickets - All coach seats must be booked in advance, no tickets will be sold on the night. Limited numbers of tickets for each journey are available. Coach tickets will be emailed out in advance of the festival; you must bring a printed copy of this to gain admittance to the vehicle. No access will be given without your ticket and refunds cannot be given. We reserve the right to not admit anyone onto the coach entirely at the steward’s decision if you are deemed to be intoxicated or unsafe to travel, no refunds will be given. Seat belts must be worn whilst travelling on the coaches. No alcohol or drugs (unless medically prescribed) will be admitted on to the vehicle. If you need to carry medically prescribed drugs on the vehicle with you this must be disclosed in advance. All vehicles are non smoking.
33. Parking Permit – any parking permits brought must be brought in advance, no additional permits will be sold at the festival. £10 for a 3 day parking permit valid for 7th, 8th and 9th April 2017 in Torre Valley Car Park only. Parking spaces in this car park as subject to availability on the day and buying a parking permit does not guarantee you a space. Vehicles are parked at the owners risk and must conform to normal parking restrictions. You will be required to give your car registration number when you collect your permit, permits will not be issued without a vehicle registration number. Please note there is a height barrier in place in this car park with a restriction of 1.98m (6'6"). Campers/Caravans cannot park in this car park overnight.
34. Grinagog Festival and Torbay Council reserves the right to change the published programme, venue locations and timings of acts. Every effort is made to ensure that all information on this website is correct however changes may occur due to operational issues at short notice, in which case we will endeavour to update the website as soon as possible. While Grinagog Festival and Torbay Council makes every attempt to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we cannot guarantee that the information we provide is either up-to-date or accurate. Grinagog Festival and Torbay Council cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.