1. All Tickets are sold subject to these terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and raise any queries with the Grinagog team prior to purchase. Purchase of any ticket constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions on your behalf and on behalf of any person for whom you are purchasing tickets.
2. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice and at our sole discretion. We will notify you of amendments to these terms and conditions by posting them to our website.
3. There are a limited number of tickets and therefore purchase of tickets is strictly subject to availability.
4. Only customers holding a valid ticket will be admitted to Grinagog. Tickets for Grinagog must be exchanged for a festival wristband. There will be no admittance to the venues without a wristband. Tickets are to be exchanged for a wristband at wristband exchange. The opening times and location of this will be sent to you a minimum of 1 week prior to the festival.
5. The ticket holder must be present at the wristband exchange point. Under no circumstances can you collect wristbands on behalf of other ticket holders, as the wristband must be fitted by Grinagog staff only.
6. Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the entire event is cancelled. If a refund is given, this will be for the face value of the ticket only. No refunds on fees and charges will be given.
7. No duplicate tickets will be issued for lost tickets.
8. Please arrive at the wristband exchange allowing plenty of time to collect a wristband before performances begin.
9. Wristbands allow entry to each of the participating venues, where individual venue capacities permit. If the venue is already full you will not be allowed to enter. Please note that some acts will be very popular, so we would advise you arrive at venues in good time to avoid disappointment.
10. The advertised line-up and timings may be subject to change with no prior notice given.
11. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests, all venues reserve the right to refuse admission.
12. There will be no admission to the event before the designated opening times on any day of the event. Individual venue opening times and admission times are at the discretion of the venue managers. Where possible this information will be provided in the programme.
13. Admission is at the ticket holder's risk. Grinagog and the individual venues shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damage to ticket holders of their possessions that is sustained within Grinagog or its venues.
14. Grinagog is about good music, performance and entertainment and the freedom for all to enjoy it. Anti-social behaviour and illegal activities, including if anyone uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if they fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; if they refuse to comply with the team’s security searches; they will be ejected from the festival without refund and their wristband removed.
15. The use, supply or possession of illegal substances and or 'legal'/psychoactive substances will not be tolerated and any person found doing so will be ejected from the festival without refund and their wristband removed.
16. Searching may be a condition of entry to Grinagog at the discretion of the operator of each venue. Grinagog (or the operator of each venue) reserves the right to conduct security searches and confiscate any item which in the opinion of Grinagog (or relevant venue operator) may cause danger or disruption, be a health and safety risk, not be suitable to be taken into the event or is one of the items not permitted in the venue as detailed in these Terms and Conditions.
17. Anyone found in possession of illegal substances, 'legal'/psychoactive substances or contraband goods will be refused admission to or ejected from the festival and their wristband removed. They may also be liable for prosecution. Any items found that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated, regardless of whether or not the item itself is illegal.
18. You shall not bring all or any of the following into any of the venues; fireworks, laser pens, laser equipment, animals (except assistance dogs), items with an open flame, illegal substances, 'legal'/psychoactive substances and glass bottles.
19. All ticket holders must comply with any and all instructions given by Grinagog and/or all venue stewards and staff at the Event.
20. All guests are asked to observe and comply with safety advice, site signage and ‘No Smoking’ areas. Normal statutory rules and regulations apply and should be observed and failure to do so may result in ejection from Grinagog.
21. By attending Grinagog, you give your express consent to your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, the copyright to which shall be owned by Grinagog or its contractors without payment or compensation. If you attend Grinagog with your child aged under 16 years you give your express consent on their behalf. This includes filming by the police or security staff that may be carried out for the security of customers.
22. Due to legal artist performance rights and royalty obligations, ticket holders cannot bring any video or audio recording equipment or any camera which is over 35mm or with a detachable lens onto the venue site. Ticket Holders will not be allowed to enter the site if they bring equipment that, at the discretion of our security, infringes on these rules.
23. Ticket holders shall not bring into the venue or display or distribute (whether for free or not) at the event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
24. Warning - Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. Please be aware that strobe lighting may be used during certain events.
25. Alcohol will be for sale for over 18’s only, we operate a challenge 25 policy and refunds will not be given if you are unable to provide valid ID on request. Please drink responsibly.
26. Tickets are for over 16’s only unless the specific Child tickets are purchased. We operate a challenge 25 policy and refunds will not be given if you are unable to provide valid ID on request.
27. We only accept valid (in date) photographic ID this can be either a valid passport, provisional or full UK driving licence. In addition we also accept PASS Cards and UK Military IDs.
28. It is the ticket purchaser’s responsibility to check the suitability of the event for any children in their party regardless of official age restrictions, this includes considering the type of audience the event is likely to attract and whether such an audience is a suitable environment for children in their party. Refunds will not be issued if any aspect of the event, including the behaviour of other audience members, causes offence to the purchaser or any children on whose behalf they have purchased tickets.
29. Adult Weekend Wristbands will give access to Family content if accompanied by a child.
30. A child’s ticket can be bought for those aged 5 years to 15 years inclusive. Children 4 and under are free but a free ticket must be purchased in advance. Numbers are limited so ensure you book any 4 and under tickets at the time of purchase of other ticket. All children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult (over the age of 18) at all times.
31. Over 16’s can attend on an adults priced ticket without an accompanying responsible adult however only with their own valid photo ID.
32. Accompanying responsible adults must carry valid photo ID and be over the age of 18.
33. You may be issued with an additional wristband to show that you have had your ID checked and you are over 18.
34. Special terms and conditions are available for Family tickets and tickets bought with additional items such as drinks tokens, merchandise and sporting activities. These are in addition to these terms and conditions for the specific packages and can be found on our website when the tickets are available for sale.